Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Walk

Cold and gray this morning, air quality a bit poor from the wildfires in the surrounding areas. Eric and I went to our greasy spoon for lunch and then for a short stroll around the neighborhood, but I'm on pins and needles as Fall term begins tomorrow and I have two courses back to back, teaching from one to seven from afternoon through evening. Mondays are going to be long (and my Tuesdays are given over to my third course, a graduate seminar on design discourse), by the end of term I expect it will be dark as midnight coming home evenings after nine first from MUNI then from BART. We'll see what this term has in store. No doubt I'll settle into a new groove soon enough. For now, I feel scarcely recovered from summer intensives at Berkeley and would like another week to clear my head. But here we go!

No comments: