Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Friday, November 16, 2012

Teaching Day

I'm off to the City this afternoon to meet with my MA thesis cohort. This is always rewarding, and I have no complaints... but I will admit to a certain frustration because I happen to have two ideas for posts in mind -- one about why Arendt might help us more than Butler as we contemplate the ongoing catastrophe in Gaza, another about what Audre Lorde and William Gibson tell us about the politics of the "technofix" -- and I will simply have to wait hours and hours and hours before I can write them up and figure out what I mean to mean, during which time they may well fizzle and dull or even be lost.

1 comment:

Alexis Marlons said...

You'll be fine Dale. It will come out naturally. The best of luck to you..