Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Long Teaching Day

Made it through another long teaching day with relatively little sleep to get me through. In my morning seminar in the City we screened and discussed John Carpenter's They Live, which is always quite a lot of fun and today's discussion was particularly spirited, and then this afternoon at Berkeley we finished up several lectures in a row about Cicero by working through De Oratore. It was a great day of teaching actually, but all the more exhausting in the aftermath for having kept me in a highly charged place most of the livelong day before I crawled onto my final bus home for the night. Rain has been coming down all day, and it has been grey and clammy and dark on top of everything else. Ready for a little recuperative weekend!

No comments: