Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blogging Anarchism in the Moot

If you think I haven't been blogging today, it's because the hundreds of words and many hours of blogging happening today has all happened in the Moot to this post, continuing my poor efforts to criticize left anarchism. Propaganda of the Deed, spontaneism, naturalist de-politicization, Occupy, and charges of nefarious frivolous convoluted rhetorical shenanigans all have their moment in the sun. By all means, join in if you have something to add. I trust I can be forgiven the many embarrassing misspellings omitted words and grammatical offenses I have committed over the course of providing my responses -- as I promise to forgive them in others who join in s well.

No comments: