Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pre-Silly Season Pre-Silliness

Really feeling Elizabeth Warren these days -- these early, early days -- feeling enormously impressed with her daily deliveries of policy substance while the flashbulbs flash for Beto's latest listicle celebrating artisanal microbrews or whatever... If forced to declare early (and of course I can change my mind should Harris stumble, say, or Booker unexpectedly soar, and of course I'll vote for any Democrat over any Republican in this Nazi/apocalyptic-enabling epoch of Trumpublicanism) but I guess I am presently hoping for a Warren/Harris ticket, while also hoping this sinking feeling we'll be getting a Biden/Beto ticket instead is just depressed Trumpmerican-epoch queasiness...

No comments: