Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to School

Today I return to teaching in the City. Things are feeling more than usually weedy because I haven't finished grading finals from my second summer intensive at Berkeley and the overlap is a bit hectic. The undergraduate course I'm teaching Tuesdays this fall is a critical theory survey rather like the intensive just completed at Berkeley, and so prep is not as demanding as it might have been. The graduate seminar on the politics/antipolitics of Design discourses I'm presiding over on Wednesdays will be a bit more demanding. Anyway, pacing in the regular academic year is gentler than summer and so I am assuming all this will settle down soon enough. Be that as it may, blogging may be low to no, especially on Wednesdays this fall. We'll see.

No comments: