Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

At Home With Amy Sedaris

Pleased to see this profile of Amy Sedaris and her latest show (now in its second season) in the Guardian. Eric and I were just commenting how the show feels fresh and wonderful like watching Pee Wee's Playhouse or the early seasons of Drag Race did (or, of course, Strangers With Candy, probably the only show certain faggots of a certain age, meaning me, quote as often as AbFab). Quite a few years ago I got Eric a book for Christmas by Amy Sedaris (we're an Amy not a David household) called "I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence" which appears to be a premonitory rumbling of the fantastic show we are getting now. I continue to expect great things, among them, great disappointments.

No comments: