Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jon Corzine Is A Scumbag

I don't have anything more sophisticated than that to say, but I will add that the defensive rationalizations I am seeing for Corzine in some online liberal precincts (dKos for one) look to me like perfectly ridiculous absolutely unprincipled utterly demoralizing lowest common denominator rank partisanship. If Corzine knew less than enough to be culpable on this crap (which I don't believe for a second) then he knew less than enough to "deserve" his bloodsoaked CEO moneybags, which is exactly as bad and as symptomatic of the vile dysfunction of the corporate plutocracy as the more likely straightforward sociopathy and predation he indulged with the rest of them.

No comments: