Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finals

Here is a link to the final this term for my Technoscience and Environmental Justice course at the San Francisco Art Institute (variations on which I teach every couple years at SFAI and which I have taught a few times at UC Berkeley as "Green Rhetoric" as well). The finals I received were amazing, as always, and included some truly gorgeous and inventive projects, hand-made books, a couple of atlases, magazine re-appropriations and collages, a stunning light box installation, a beautiful oil painting, digital image galleries, a photo-essay, and this videotext project, among others. I'd love to provide links to even more of these lovely projects this time around (or from projects long past in prior versions of the course) -- so, if you were a student of mine and produced documentation of your project that I can readily link to, let me know in the comments to this post and I'll do so.

No comments: