Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School

One week on the couch, and we're back to the races. Tuesdays are my crazy days this term, "Technoscience and Environmental Justice" nine to noon, then across town my MA Thesis cohort four to seven. Compared to the relentlessness of teaching three intensives over the summer on both sides of the Bay, this will feel like a walk in the park (especially the part between seminars when I go to Yerba Buena Park to read for an hour or so), still I doubt I'll be blogging very much Tuesdays for the next four months or so.

1 comment:

Impertinent Weasel said...

While you're busy teaching, rest assured, we will all be enjoying any number of photoshopped 'In My Time' covers. Here's one to get us all started:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/expd/6095196495/