Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Eye of the Storm

It's my first full week of teaching fall term, and of course introductory lectures tend to be rather low muss low fuss, comparatively -- still, it's easy to see that Tuesdays will be my most demanding days, since I am teaching on both sides of the Bay on Tuesdays, a three hour critical theory survey lecture in the City and then my Green discourse course at Berkeley hours later, at five. Over the summer I was doing this three days a week, with little time to make the commute between courses on either side of the Bay, and it took its toll -- but this Fall it's only once a week, and the gap between is langourous and long. The strangest thing is going to be filling the five hours between end-of-lecture in the City and the class here at Cal -- a commute and office hours only go so far. Perhaps I should take up cat-napping...

1 comment:

Jarrett said...

We can have long lunches, every tuesday...