Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Psychic Break

I'm off for a few days, presenting at the Basic Income conference in New York, and I'll report back Monday when I return home soupy, droopy, and probably loopy. As usual, I have written as of now only about a quarter of the paper I am to deliver, even though I have been thinking about it obsessively for what seems like weeks on end. If you're just itching for Dale-isms to read while I'm away (who'm I kidding?) check out the ongoing conversation about the "Gene Expressionist" tempest in a teapot among the CybDemites. The comments section over at the Gene Expressions blog itself, under the "Points of Departure" post that reacts to my reactions gets a wee bit scary in places, but I have to say the actual proprietors of the blog have been interesting to talk to and mostly quite respectful throughout (as I sometimes have not exactly been myself, after all).

No comments: