Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Have Found This To Be A Depressing Day

I don't know about you? Anybody have anything cheerful to report?


Anonymous said...

Well, probably not what you had in mind, but this always cheers me up.

Maybe Psy will make amor mundi more positive!

jollyspaniard said...

I've got some soundproofing for my new pad so I can finally throw a banging house party without ruffling the neighbours feathers.

Dale Carrico said...

For some reason I have assumed you are more or less always jolly.

Chad Lott said...

Whole Foods backed Prop 37, officially.

Full disclosure: Iw ork for them, but it's a pretty big deal considering they're pretty much the only large chain food store supporting it.