Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, June 07, 2012

School Days

Second day with Aristotle at Berkeley later this afternoon, and I am knee deep in class prep. I'm three weeks into the first of three summer intensives, indeed by the end of class tonight I arrive at the midway point for this first one, and I am just started to feel the brain burn. One more week, and a second intensive begins to fill my mornings in the City, so that I'll be lecturing three hours on either side of the Bay morning and late afternoon with nothing but the commute on BART as a break between. I'll admit it's a bit like watching an onrushing tidal wave from the beach, but at least the second class as well as the second Berkeley intensive beginning in July are both devoted to contemporary critical theory and that stuff requires little prep anymore. Still, busy busy busy.

No comments: