Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Low to No

I'm knee-deep in Cicero's De Oratore, and in any case cannot muster the least energy to pretend there is anything interesting in the phony presidential horse race narrative the corporate media are conjuring up out of thin air again this year in a bazillion variations in utter defiance of professional responsibility and sense because they are very dull boys who have a very limited bag of tricks. No doubt I will stumble on some futurological nonsense this weekend to get exercised about, but I'm in the weeds of my teaching, lecture prep on Roman material I know less well than I do the Greeks I was teaching before, grading mid-term papers, getting ready for the start of my second intensive to get rolling, and so on. So, probably, blogging low to no for a day or so. Mine the comments, though, there's interesting roiling about there.

No comments: