Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Friday, December 10, 2010

America's Senator Still Resisting The Screw Deal on the Floor

My original post has been updated eleven times as of now, in case you're not scrolling down far enough to see. I've had him up on C-Span since I woke up this morning, and I'm overwhelmed. I wish some other Senators would get up there and help him out... Ah, man, he's concluding. He's stopping. It's over. It wasn't enough, and it's over. God, these next two years are gonna suck.

1 comment:

jollyspaniard said...

He was brilliant. Progressives in the US need to keep arguing on these points and then argue them some more right up to 2012. And they need to look at what's happening in Ireland and Europe because it can happen in America too.

Still don't know why progressives aren't talking about military spending. People can't prefer grinding poverty to relinquishing military triumphalism.