Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Week Begins...

As I said, it's the last week of Session A. Incredibly, Session B begins Monday, without break or preamble, and of course I'm slated to teach another course at that time (a last minute organizational scramble is sure to fill my upcoming weekend in preparations). Meanwhile, my Critical Theory survey at SFAI in the City continues apace according to their rather different summer schedule, now entering week three of eight and chugging along nicely. This has certainly been one of my more demanding summer teaching efforts -- it's like being back in the dinner theater circuit when I was a kid, but doing a double, matinee and evening performances, every single day rather than just once a week. It's a wonder I remember my lines.

1 comment:

Ryan Berg said...

See you in session D. Should I bring an AED?