Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Sunday, September 14, 2008

If Only I Were Too Big To Fail…

As it is, I guess I'll just have to keep working my ass off, staying frugal enough to save something here and there from my meager salary while I actually pay off my student loans, and just hope I don't get sick anytime soon.

At least I can have the incomparable joy of watching idiots elect rightwing assholes who turn everything they touch to shit while the rich they serve congratulate themselves endlessly about what paragons of innovation and risk-taking they are while they loot the world for short-term profits that never work out over the long run and don't even bring them happiness in the short-run while they think they're getting away with it because they are such dumb damaged people in the first place.

Sounds like a winning way to organize a society to me, yes, indeedy, it does.

No comments: