Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Affiliations

Technoprogressive Friend of Blog Vladimir de Thezier has staked out a corner of the cyberspatial sprawl of his own, a new blog called Vangarde, and there are already some very interesting and provocative posts up there to think through. I encourage everybody who comes here to go there and give Vangarde a long looksee.

And while I am doing shoutouts to congenial discursive spaces online, I will also note that there is a promising group blog called mutations that is drawing some interesting connections between design technoculture and Green practices. The subtitle of the blog "ecopoetics, biomemetics, & molecular revolution" speaks volumes, seems to me. Because so many of the contributors are pseudonymous I can't say for sure, but I do know that at least one of my past students, and a very bright righteous fellow he is indeed, is among them. Check it out and encourage them to post more content online!

No comments: